The Oregon’s Finest mission statement is “to promote health through the finest cannabis as a leading regenerative organization.” We take our mission seriously, especially as the community comes together in response to the coronavirus pandemic.
The safety of our customers and our team members is our top priority. At this time, we will continue to operate our regular business hours with some changes based on recommendations from the CDC, OHA, and the office of Governor Kate Brown. We’ve implemented extra health and safety precautions in our stores to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and limit risk to those most vulnerable.
INCREASED SAFETY MEASURES
While Oregon’s Finest always follows strict sanitation policies, we’ve implemented some additional measures for the safety of our team and our customers. These measures may lead to increased wait times and we appreciate your patience and cooperation while we all weather this storm.
- Customers are required to wear a mask while shopping in our store, or when using our curbside pickup service. If you do not have one, we can provide you with a free disposable mask. CUSTOMERS WHO REFUSE TO WEAR A MASK WILL BE REFUSED ENTRY TO OUR STORES, unless they have a valid medical exemption from a physician.
- We are asking customers who may be ill to avoid coming to our stores. Staff members who feel ill are required to stay home.
- Our team is sanitizing ALL touched surfaces (hands, tables, door handles, screens, glass, scales, tongs, ATM, money, safes, keypads, scanners, computers, etc.) after EACH customer and EACH staff interaction.
- Customers are no longer allowed to be allowed on the sales floor, and no longer allowed to smell flower jars.
- We encourage customers to use our online ordering system at www.oregonsfinest.com/menus to place pickup and delivery orders. You can even request a curbside pickup, and we’ll bring your order out to you.
- Our team members with the most person-to-person interactions wear face masks to help prevent face touching and other PPE such as gloves and eyewear.
- Both of our locations are physically marked on the floor with visual guides for social distancing, and we’ve installed sneeze guards.
- We are limiting the number of customers allowed in the building to ensure we can follow the 6ft minimum for social distancing guidelines from the CDC and 10-person maximum gathering size. We ask that additional customers wait outside or in their car until there is adequate room in the store. You will be instructed by staff members when it is your turn. Placing a pickup or curbside pickup order in advance is encouraged to avoid longer wait times.
- Non-essential employees are working remotely to help support social distancing guidelines.
- All in-store vendor pop-ups are cancelled until further notice.
- If possible, please bring exact change and disinfected cash. The team Oregon’s Finest thanks you!
PICKUP AND DELIVERY INFORMATION
To maximize social distancing measures, we highly encourage customers to place PICK UP or DELIVERY ORDERS. You can order pick-up or delivery online at www.oregonsfinest.com/menus We are also encouraging customers to stock up to help limit the number of trips to and from our stores for everyone. See limits below:
- 1 ounce usable marijuana (flower/prerolls)
- 5 grams cannabinoid extracts or concentrates (FECO/cartridges/concentrates) 16 ounces cannabinoid product in solid form (solid edibles)
- 72 ounces cannabinoid product in liquid form (liquid edibles/tinctures)
- 10 marijuana seeds
- 4 immature marijuana plants.
- Place your order online and indicate your approximate pickup time in the ‘special instructions’ section of the checkout. We are encouraging customers to place pickup orders from home, in their parked vehicles outside our stores, or as a last resort, in the lobby of our stores. If possible, please use your own smartphone, tablet or computer to place pickup orders from inside our store or lobby.
- Pickup orders can also be placed over the phone at 503-239-1150. Choose option 1 for our Pearl location, choose option 2 for our MLK location. Our team is happy to help you build your order and answer any questions you may have.
- You can have your pickup order brought to your car! Simply add your vehicle description or parking space number to the ‘special instructions’ and call our team to let them know you’ve arrived for a curbside pickup order.
- Deliveries originate from our MLK location and are cash only. If possible, please provide exact change.
- Deliveries will bundled and delivered throughout the day depending on the number of orders. When an order is placed, someone from our team will contact you to confirm your order and delivery time.
- Please be sure to wash your hands before our delivery driver arrives, and wear a mask when interacting with our staff.
- Please have your ID ready and only allow one person to the door to accept the delivery.
- OMMP cardholders may qualify for delivery anywhere within the state of Oregon. Please contact our MLK location for more information.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in helping us join our community in the fight against the coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak.
We appreciate your business and wish you good health! Stay safe friends!