The Oregon’s Finest mission statement is “to promote health through the finest cannabis as a leading regenerative organization.” We take our mission seriously, especially as the community comes together in response to the coronavirus pandemic.
The safety of our customers and our team members is our top priority. At this time, we will continue to operate at our adjusted business hours (10am-9:45pm at our MLK location & 8am – 9:45pm at our Pearl location) while monitoring recommendations from the CDC, OHA, and the office of Governor Kate Brown. We’ve implemented extra health and safety precautions in our stores to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and limit risk to those most vulnerable.
INCREASED SAFETY MEASURES
While Oregon’s Finest always follows strict sanitation policies, we’ve implemented some additional measures for the safety of our team and our customers. These measures may lead to increased wait times and we appreciate your patience and cooperation while we all weather this storm.
- Per the newest mandate issued by Governor Kate Brown, masks will once again be required for everyone entering the store. If you do not have a mask we can provide you with one. We will continue to monitor recommendations from the CDC, OHA and the office of Governor Kate Brown regarding this matter.
- We are asking customers who may be ill to avoid coming to our stores. Staff members who feel ill are required to stay home.
- Our team is sanitizing ALL touched surfaces (hands, tables, door handles, screens, glass, scales, tongs, ATM, money, safes, keypads, scanners, computers, etc.)
- Customers are are still not allowed to smell flower jars at this time.
- We encourage customers to use our online ordering system at www.oregonsfinest.com/menus to place pickup and delivery orders. You can even request a curbside pickup, and we’ll bring your order out to you.
PICKUP AND DELIVERY INFORMATION
You can order pick-up or delivery online at www.oregonsfinest.com/menus We also encouraging customers to stock up if they’d like to limit the number of trips to and from our stores. See limits below:
- 1 ounce usable marijuana (flower/prerolls)
- 5 grams cannabinoid extracts or concentrates (FECO/cartridges/concentrates) 16 ounces cannabinoid product in solid form (solid edibles)
- 72 ounces cannabinoid product in liquid form (liquid edibles/tinctures)
- Place your order online and indicate whether you’d like an “In-Store Pickup” or a “Curbside Pickup” while checking out. If ordering a curbside pickup, please add a vehicle description to the “Special Intructions” portion of the checkout, located underneath the order summary. Once your order is ready, you’ll receive a text to the number you provided, please click the link in the text to let us know you’ve arrived or call the store to let us know you’re here!
- Pickup orders can also be placed over the phone at 503-239-1150. Choose option 1 for our Pearl location, choose option 2 for our MLK location. Our team is happy to help you build your order and answer any questions you may have.
- Deliveries originate from our MLK location and are cash only. If possible, please provide exact change.
- Orders must be placed online at www.oregonsfinest.com/delivery – we cannot accept delivery orders over the phone under any circumstance.
- Delivery customers must upload a clear photo of their acceptable form of ID when placeing their order. Please see a complete list of OLCC accepted IDs here.
- Delivery windows are every two hours, starting at 11am. Deliveries must be placed one hour prior to the delivery window you wish to be included in, with no delivery orders being accepted after 4pm (for same day delivery.) When your order arrives, someone from our team will contact you to let you know they’ve arrived.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in helping us join our community in the fight against the coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak.
We appreciate your business and wish you good health! Stay safe friends!